Stop Service

To take your current service out of your name, use the Stop Service form below (residential service only). If you need to establish service at a new residence, please use the Transfer Service form instead.

Please allow at least 3 business days from today to complete your order.

Please only fill this form out if you need to stop all services. If you do not wish to stop all services, please call us at 336-883-3111.

Application for Stop Service