High Point Farmers Market
The mission of the High Point Farmers Market is to promote a healthy lifestyle and a sense of community in a family-friendly gathering place.
The High Point Public Library Farmers Market opened in April, 2018. The Market features 18 stalls with access to power and water, with additional space for tents. The Market generally operates each Saturday morning from 8:30 am - 1:00 pm from mid-April through the end of October. The Market operates under the direction of the High Point Public Library, a department of the City of High Point.
As such, the priorities of the Market are providing:
· Access to fresh, locally grown produce;
· Information by professionals about health, nutrition and physical wellbeing;
· A welcoming community gathering place;
· Support for local farmers, handcrafters and artisans;
· A venue for local community groups and non-profits to share information about their organizations.
The Market is a SNAP-certified operation. The Market has a Double the Bucks program for EBT users thanks to local benefactors and also accepts Guilford Community Cares Network vouchers.