Your membership in the High Point Historical Society
, a 501(c)3 charitable organization, supports the special projects and preservation of artifacts at the High Point Museum.
Your contribution is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
You can join or renew below.
Member Levels & Privileges
Individual - $50
- Invitation to Historical Society Annual Meeting
- 10% discount at the High Point Museum Store
- Discounts on Museum programs & events
- Reciprocal membership privileges with the Southeastern Museum Network & Time Travelers Historical Network (offering discounts or admission to participating museums and historical sites across the country)
Household - $75
- Individual privileges for the entire household
1859 Club - $250 - (can be paid in quarterly installments of $56.25)
- Individual privileges, plus:
- Higher discounts on Museum programs & events
- Invitation to annual 1859 Club Reception
- 1859 Club lapel pin
- $20 gift certificate to the High Point Museum Store
Seniors and veterans receive 10% discount on memberships.