The Library is open for browsing of books & movies for limited hours. The drive-thru & telephone service (336-883-3661) are available for some additional hours.
Please see below.
Monday- 9am - 1pm, 2pm - 6pm (building open), 6pm - 7pm (drive-thru only)
Tuesday- 9am - 1pm, 2pm - 6pm (building open), 6pm - 7pm (drive-thru only)
Wednesday- 9am - 1pm, 2pm - 6pm (building open), 6pm - 7pm (drive-thru only)
Thursday- 9am - 1pm, 2pm - 6pm (building open), 6pm - 7pm (drive-thru only)
Friday- 9am - 1pm, 2pm - 6pm (building open)
Saturday- 9am - 2pm (drive-thru only)
Library staff are available by appointment for more in-depth one-on-one assistance.
Heritage Research Center 336-883-3637 or email@example.com
Research Services 336-883-3641
Readers Services staff 336-883-3638
All other COVID-19 safety policies and guidelines will remain in place so that you can continue to check out safely:
- everyone who enters the Library is required to wear a mask (disposable masks are available if you forget yours at home)
- our computing center, cafe, and teen garage are all still closed but you can use our 10 express computers and cafe tables in the cafe area for laptops for up to 60 minutes per day with the first 15 pages of printing for free
- all our public seating is still in storage, and customers are encouraged to limit visits to 45 minutes or less
- a maximum of 35 customers can be in the building at the same time
- no fax service is available at this time
You’ll still need to reserve items beforehand and wait for notification that they’re ready to be picked up if using the drive-thru window to pick up holds.
Returned items will be held for 96 hours before check in for quarantine.