There’s still plenty of great produce, crafts and handmade items to purchase along with family friendly activities planned each week until Saturday, October 27. Throughout the year, different community partners have been featured at the Market and the remaining community partners include:
- September 22 – Southwest Renewal
- September 29 – High Point Museum and High Point Historical Society
- October 6 – High Point Lions Club
- October 13 – Alliance of Therapy Dogs
Three big events are scheduled to highlight what the High Point Farmers Market is all about.
- Saturday, September 29- Culinary Creations with Chef Monkonjay. The highlight will be a cooking demonstration at 10:30 am by High Point's Chef Monkonjay, aka Uncle Cheesecake.
- Friday, October 5, 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm- The Farmers Market will participate in its last First Friday with Uptowne High Point. Activities will include food trucks, produce and craft vendors and special entertainment - Eric and The Chill Tones. Please join us as we celebrate all that Uptowne High Point has to offer. Please bring chairs and admission is free.
- Saturday, October 27, 8:30 am - 1:00 pm- And to celebrate the end of the 2018 season, the High Point Farmers Market is hosting a Spooktacular Soriee.