The Markets on April 23 and April 30 will feature food and plant vendors only. Craft vendors will join us on May 7, along with live music, food trucks, and special activities.
Here are the vendors for April 23:
- Bernie's Berries (strawberries)
- Pee Dee Orchards (strawberries)
- Gann Family Farms (produce)
- Growing High Point (produce)
- H&A Farms (produce)
- Sheraton Park Farms (poultry, pork, beef, honey)
- Tom Snyder Farms (beef, pork)
- It's a Cake Walk (baked goods)
- Sour'd (breads)
- A Step Beyond Bakery
- Muddy Creek Lavender Farm
- Friendship Plant Company
- Thyme to Grow (bedding plants)
- Root Bound Houseplants and More
- TLR International Cup of Care (coffee, breakfast rolls)
Spread the word -- the Farmers Market accepts EBT (SNAP) and offers a Double the Bucks program thanks to generous donations by Bethany Medical and the Greater High Point Food Alliance.
How does Double the Bucks work? Bring your EBT card to the Farmers Market table and we'll double whatever amount you put on your EBT card. For example, $5 on your EBT card = $10 in Farmers Market tokens.
Plus -- Guilford Community Cares Network clients can use their GCCN orange cards and a photo ID to get $10 in fresh produce each Saturday.
We are dog friendly! Well-behaved dogs on leash are welcome. Stop by the Farmers Market table with your pup for pats, a treat, and free poop-bag holder.
SEE YOU SATURDAY!!