Day McCarthy manages city-wide benefits programs and payroll administration. She oversees and administers all supplemental programs including: Affordable Care Act Compliance, Benefit Surveys and Annual Enrollment. Day supervises the Benefits team and is the escalated resolution contact for issues on personnel actions, payroll, timekeeping and benefits.
- Master of Business Administration (HR Management), Southern New Hampshire University
- Bachelor of Sciences, Public Relations/Business Communication, University of Oregon
- Associate's Degree, General Studies, Lewis and Clark Community College
- Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM) Certified Professional (CP)
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR), Human Resources Certification Institute